The Code of New Market is provided for your convenience.
The Zoning Ordinance is broken into Articles for your convenience.
- Table of Contents
- Article I – In General
- Article II. Definitions.
- Article III. Establishment of Zoning Districts, Official Zoning Map, and Use Regulations
- Article IV. Low Density Residential, District R-1
- Article V. Medium Density Residential, District R-2
- Article VI – Medium Density Residential, Main Corridor, District R-2A
- Article VII. High Density Residential, District R-3
- Article VIII. General Business, District B-1
- Article IX. Interstate Corridor Business, District B-2
- Article X – Limited Industrial, District M-1
- Article X-A. Transitional, District X
- Article XI – Floodplain Conservation, District FC
- Article XII – Historic Overlay District (HOD)
- Article XIII. Planned Development.
- Article XIV. Supplementary District Regulations
- Article XV – Conditional Use Regulations
- Article XVI – Nonconforming Uses
- Article XVII – Site Plan Requirements
- Article XVIII – Administration and Enforcement
- Article XIX – Board of Zoning Appeals
- Supplements to Zoning Ordinance
The Subdivision Ordinance is provided for your convenience.