For those interested in serving on the Planning Commission, Historic Overlay District Review Board or the Board of Zoning Appeals, please feel free to look over the Volunteer Application for additional information concerning each board.  If you have any questions or wish to submit a completed application please make sure to contact the Town Planner.  Applications will be passed along to the Finance and Personnel Committee for their consideration on future appointments as seats become available.