NEW MARKET COMMUNITY PARK
Located at 9670 Cadet Road, the New Market Community Park is open to the public from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm, seven days a week. Reservations for shelters, the gazebo, BBQ pit and ball fields/courts are available.
- 2 Baseball Diamonds (Little League & Big League)
- 3 Jungle Gyms with swings
- Exercise Trail with Fitness Stations
- 6 Picnic Shelters (Shelters 1-5 offer lights, electrical outlets, charcoal grills, picnic tables and water)
- Newly renovated bathrooms
- BBQ Pit
- Soccer Field
- 5 Tennis Courts
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 2 Pickleball Courts
- Community Pool with Baby Pool
- Volleyball Net
- Horseshoe Pits
For the safety of staff, players, host families, and fans, the 2020 Rebels season has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Rebel Park is home to our own Valley League New Market Rebels baseball team. The Rebel’s roster is made up of college baseball players who use the long, warm valley summers to hone their skills in the competitive Valley League. Come out and join the community in the support of our home team. Home games begin at 7:30 pm. Please visit the New Market Rebels online for the season’s entire schedule.
The New Market Shockers of the Rockingham County Baseball League also call Rebel Park home. Home games begin at 7:30 pm. Please visit the RCBL website for the Shockers season schedule.